Monday, February 17, 2020

In Memory of Qinni

Hello Friends,

    I had a different post planned for this week, but other plans came into action. In this post I would like to take the time to acknowledge Qing Han (aka) @qinniArt who has recently and suddenly passed away on February 8th 2020.
    She had survived 4 open heart surgeries and had battled cancer. The way I discovered her was through another artist @nepucat who was hosting a #galaxysforqinni art theme. Qinni was feeling down so a bunch of artists including myself started drawing galaxies for her.
 
 I drew this one:


This one was drawn by @viiree.


                                        

        "When I heard the news about @qinniart my heart broke. She was such a kind and inspirational artist and such a tough person! May her memory be a blessing."
    
                - @viiree


    Here are some pictures drawn by @qinniArt that really caught my eye and inspired me. I am praying for the family as they go through their time of healing.

(All pictures down below are drawn
 by @qinniArt)



    "I didn't know Qinni in a personal way yet she managed to touch me through her story and her artwork. She was so talented. Even though she was going through so much she told the story through her artwork. It was like she used it as an outlet. Thanks Qinni for sharing your talent.



 

    If I could say anything to the family, I would say that I will be praying for you and that I am sorry for your loss. Losing a family member is so very hard. I pray that you find comfort that Qinni inspired so many people."




   

I love this picture because of the cozy feeling I'm getting from it.







   This picture is a really good example of how she would continue on with her artwork to the best of her abilities even though she was hurting. I found that really inspiring.
                                                                   
               



    Finally, I really like this one. I can feel the imagination oozing out of it. Reading is magic for some people. I have never been much of a reader, but when I get into it my imagination goes wild. It doesn't always take a book for me though 🤪.

   


    I hoped you enjoyed these pictures. If you want to see more artwork stop by qinni's instagram page or facebook page and check out more of her stuff. Her tag is @qinni for facebook and @qinniart for instagram.

'Yet you do not know what your life will be like tomorrow. You are just a vapor that appears for a little while and then vanishes away.'
    -James 4:14

I think that Matthew 6:34 is a good verse to remember as well.

'So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own'
    -Mathew 6:34
 
    Life is short. We are never guaranteed tomorrow. We should try to live it to the fullest of our abilities.

    Have a good Monday,
    Addyson

2 comments:

Get Artsy

   So..... How have y'all been?  I hope everyone has been doing well and not going to crazy with quarantine and all. Now I'm not mak...