Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Let's Catch Up!

    Hey guys. First of all let me acknowledge a couple of things. Yes, it's been a while since I've posted (I apologize) and yes, it is not Monday. That's okay!!!!! I'm posting anyway.
    I'm not going to waste time with excuses because  nobody wants to hear that so lets just dive right in.

 Here is my latest picture that I finished not too long ago. It is done in color pencil.


Here  is a progress picture I'm working on now. This one  is also in color pencil.


I haven't forgotten my raccoon pal! Here is what he looks like so far. He's getting there. There is still a lot to do with that one.


 I'm definitely learning a lot from these projects and I get quite excited when I am able to apply what I learn to help me through tough spots. 

I hope you guys enjoy the pictures. If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to leave them down in the comment section and I'll get to them as soon as possible.

Cheers!
Addyson







2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the dolphin picture, Addyson! The colors are so pretty. :) The others are really nice as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Faith! I'm glad you like them.

      Delete

Get Artsy

   So..... How have y'all been?  I hope everyone has been doing well and not going to crazy with quarantine and all. Now I'm not mak...