Monday, May 18, 2020

Get Artsy

   So..... How have y'all been?  I hope everyone has been doing well and not going to crazy with quarantine and all. Now I'm not making fun. I'm being serious, because for some people quarantine can be hard. You can't hang around your friends, you can't be with your loved ones, and you can't go out in public places and just have a good time. I think that people being kept from seeing their loved ones is probably what I feel is the saddest about, but I get it. You also don't want to get them sick. It's all kinds of mixed feelings.
   I've been thinking. What kind of changes are we and did we make during our time of alone-ness? Did we exercise more, did we read more, did we clean more? I think there is a good opportunity to do many things when you are by yourself. I for one took it upon myself to exercise more. Is it fun? No, but I did do it. I still work because of what kind of job I have, but not going anywhere on the weekends takes away my excuses of why I can't do it.
    Another thing I pondered was 'living an artistic life'.  What does that mean to me. It could mean a lot of things. First of all I am an artist. So I can draw stuff when I feel like it. That's artsy. Pictures. Typically most people have pictures from artists who draw and artist who do photography. I enjoy both. Here is one of my favorite pictures I purchased from a fellow artist of mine who's tag is @celinelaven on instagram if you want to check out her artwork.

   I like artwork on pretty much anything. Books, boxes, blankets, coffee mugs cell phone cases. Speaking of cell phone cases. I recently got a new case for mine. So ya know those monopoly tickets that Albertsons does? Well, I traded one with a coworker of mine who had one for a free custom case from shutterfly. I put one of my own designs on it and it looks great. So I recommend getting your tickets even if you don't use them. Shutterfly stuff can be a valuable thing to an artist.


                                                

There are tons of different ways to spice up your life with art. What are some ways you use? Do you have a customized kitchen counter-top that is off the chart? They exist! I looked them up. Why I looked them up I don't know, but they are cool! Ya never know. Anyway have a good one peoples! Hang in there! Bye.

- Addyson



No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Artsy

   So..... How have y'all been?  I hope everyone has been doing well and not going to crazy with quarantine and all. Now I'm not mak...