Monday, February 3, 2020

2020

    Hey guys! I’m back again! It’s been a long time since I have done a blog post. I have been busy and there have been times where I’m just trying to figure myself out. I know someone out there can relate to that! I even considered not having a blog for a while, but then I’m like “I could be sharing a lot more stuff with my art friends! I should be using my blog to do this!”
    So here I am in 2020 ready to take you guys with me on an artistic journey. I have already done a few exciting things this year and have some updates that we will talk about next week, Feb. 10. Stay tuned! 💜

-Addyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Artsy

   So..... How have y'all been?  I hope everyone has been doing well and not going to crazy with quarantine and all. Now I'm not mak...