Saturday, December 22, 2018

Cookies Cookies COOKIES!!!!!

Greetings All!!!
    One of the joys that I find necessary for an exciting Christmas tradition is Cookie Decorating. I definitely feel that I went all out this year. Twice! Once at my Grandparents house and again today at home. So...Much...FUN!!!! Not only is it relaxing, but I get to get all creative with it. So...Much....FUN!!!!!

Here are the first cookies I decorated.

  

Here are the cookies my brothers and I did today.



I did these ones. Plus a few others, but they weren't worthy of featuring. If you are asking yourself, 'Is that a purple stocking?' my answer to you is yes.......yes it is.
If you are asking yourself, 'Is that a rainbow Christmas tree?' my answer to you is yes.....yes it is!!!



I hope you all took the time to indulge in holiday cookie decorating and other festivities!!! Have a Merry Merry Christmas!!!

Cheer!
Addyson




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cookies 🍪
    That’s what I did today with the grandkids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      That's great!!! I think it's an excellent way to get festive.

      Delete

Get Artsy

   So..... How have y'all been?  I hope everyone has been doing well and not going to crazy with quarantine and all. Now I'm not mak...