Saturday, May 5, 2018

Let's Chat

What's up guys!!!

    What shall we talk about. Oh I know. I find it very interesting where a person can find inspiration.
    An example of this would be, I finished a long day at work. I'm tired and not feeling very inspired to do any drawing. So I lay on the floor and doze off for a bit. It was more of a half doze because I woke up and was still exhausted, but lo and behold.......Inspiration hit me. I got up, went to my white board and drew a thumb nail. This is what I drew.


Now if this isn't inspiring....I don't know what is. I decided that I would take this inspiration and run with it. 

Lets get to work. 
I'm doing digital painting for this one because I think it would look really cool.
I'm starting with the chair. Everything is in layers so that it is easier to maneuver and change only one object if I don't like it.


I'll keep you posted on the progress.

Cheers!
Addyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Artsy

   So..... How have y'all been?  I hope everyone has been doing well and not going to crazy with quarantine and all. Now I'm not mak...